Quotes part 1


"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up." Mark Twain

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." Mark Twain

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." Albert Camus

"So much past inside my present." Leslie Feist

"Love, love is like a stubborn youth. That you'd rather just annoy. I'm walking on a broken roof
while I'm looking at the sky. It's all false love and affection. You don't want me you just like the attention. Yes It's all false love and affection. You don't like me you just want the attention. I'm not your toy. This isn't another girl meets boy." La Roux

"We all go a little mad sometimes." NORMAN BATES (Anthony Perkins) in Psycho (1960)

3 komentar:

teppy said...

Iseng nambahin quotes:

* Cassie: Do you know what hurts most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before. Try and keep that feeling, because if it goes... you'll never get it back.
* Chris: What happens then?
* Cassie: You lay waste to the world, and everything in it.

Aphrodita Wibowo said...

nice quotes...albert camust ia the most...

xo

la reine said...

@teppy : tengkyu udh nambahin ^_^
@aphrodita : tengkyu komennya, ^_^

Copyright 2009 C'est Moi, Moi, Moi.... All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy